Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sky Turtle Figurehead drop rate is ridiculous

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 28, 2012
Yea, I've used my Mooshu Skiff to constantly beat up the Ghost Ships in Haunted Skyway and leveled up from nautical lvl 36 to nautical lvl 40 with no luck. I did get a better rudder, sail, and the front armor for my ship, but still no Sky Turtle Figurehead. (I also got some spare Bison Galleon drops I didn't want.) This is the only known info of where the Sky Turtle Figurehead is dropped from:

http://pirate101.centralforums.com/wiki/Ship:Sky_Turtle_Figurehead

Anyone found this figurehead anywhere else? Also, remember that this is for the Mooshu Skiff

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The two bosses in the Khotan skyway drop them, I get them quite frequently.

Ensign
Jun 28, 2012
Brigadier C on May 8, 2013 wrote:
Yea, I've used my Mooshu Skiff to constantly beat up the Ghost Ships in Haunted Skyway and leveled up from nautical lvl 36 to nautical lvl 40 with no luck. I did get a better rudder, sail, and the front armor for my ship, but still no Sky Turtle Figurehead. (I also got some spare Bison Galleon drops I didn't want.) This is the only known info of where the Sky Turtle Figurehead is dropped from:

http://pirate101.centralforums.com/wiki/Ship:Sky_Turtle_Figurehead

Anyone found this figurehead anywhere else? Also, remember that this is for the Mooshu Skiff
Anyone know at all?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Apparently Valzabrat knows! (With the lag between submitting a post and it being reviewed and posted, this sort of thing is unavoidable).

Anyway, I was going to add that one of the changes currently in the test realm - so coming soon i the main game - is a fix to increase the drop rate for the sky turtle figurehead.

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
I actually think they've increased the drop rate from the update
And some people don't have the mooshu skiff, just so you know..

~Noble Mistydove, level 56 Swashbuckler