Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quest: Set Things Right-Now Impossible.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Let me just say this. The quest in Cool Ranch, known as Set Things Right (Involving fighting Red Sash ships to get the location) is extremely hard. I have taken down over 20 ships, and never got the location. I desperately need some kind of solution!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Mark Laveer on May 5, 2013 wrote:
Let me just say this. The quest in Cool Ranch, known as Set Things Right (Involving fighting Red Sash ships to get the location) is extremely hard. I have taken down over 20 ships, and never got the location. I desperately need some kind of solution!
They probably will fix that on Test so don't worry!

Ensign
Mar 26, 2013
Funny, I actually didn't find it all that hard. Don't worry, you've probably just gotten a case of bad luck. Keep persevering, you'll get it eventually! Trust me, everyone has their "do not collect" moments.

Smiling Sophia Silver

Ensign
Nov 07, 2010
It took me three attempts last night with my witchdoctor. I used my Monquistan (lvl 17) ship, right behind Cooper's Roost. Best wishes, Impish Isis Underhill-lvl 19 witchdoctor

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Another possibility is you are in the wrong Skyway (re-read the quest particulars). I have found that killing the same type of ships in a Skyway different than the one specified in the Quest Journal does not count towards fulfilling that quest.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I find it also helps to team up with other ships to complete quests like that faster. Making sure you are in the right skyway for the quest is also good advice.

Administrator
Mark Laveer on May 5, 2013 wrote:
If you're still stuck on this quest, please contact Support@pirate101.com. It could be that you're in a bad quest state and need a little help from our Support Team.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*