Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kirigi - Shadow Fortress

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 26, 2010
I was wondering does anyone know if Boss Kirigi drops his mask that he is wearing or even his outfit?

Ensign
Apr 26, 2010
Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
AncientDeathbender on May 14, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone have a clue here?
check wiki

if there is not enough loot logged its because farming this tower stinks takes so long to get to the boss that has a chance of dropping an item you want. not worth it IMO . Metal guardian drops his helm and it looks like his head :) phules mask also drops a great look too =)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
masterryan1969 on May 15, 2013 wrote:
check wiki

if there is not enough loot logged its because farming this tower stinks takes so long to get to the boss that has a chance of dropping an item you want. not worth it IMO . Metal guardian drops his helm and it looks like his head :) phules mask also drops a great look too =)
I have farmed Phule many, many times and I never get ANY drops let along his mask or wand. I know he has dropped this stuff in the past, but has that changed? I have never farmed a boss so often and only received gold, never any kind of drop what so ever. Just wondering if any has happened in the near past. Any lucky farmers out there?

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 16, 2013 wrote:
I have farmed Phule many, many times and I never get ANY drops let along his mask or wand. I know he has dropped this stuff in the past, but has that changed? I have never farmed a boss so often and only received gold, never any kind of drop what so ever. Just wondering if any has happened in the near past. Any lucky farmers out there?
Phule still drops his hat and wand. I received both many times when farming for another item about 2-3 weeks ago. My head stitch currently is phule's mask adds mystery to my look :-) BEar in mind the instance is over in 1-2 turns at the most with my team its quick. Can say that much for metal guardians tower wish we could shoot through the bars :-)