Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

preview pirate houses

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Is there a way to walk through a house you are thinking of buying? I know there is a picture of the house, but it doesn't let you know what the house is like inside. It's a lot of crowns or gold to spend sight unseen. Wizard 101 has that ability, and a nice realtor cat with funny sales patter. When I was trying to decide between the pirate houses, I didn't see a way to preview the houses. I was lucky to have a friend that let me see one that she had, but for the other I had to go to utube. An in-game house preview would be helpful.

Administrator
The Preview House button is a commonly requested addition to the game! Until we can supply that functionality, we'll be working toward providing a few videos to view that give a tour of the house. I believe some virtual tours have also been published by fans of Pirate101 on YouTube.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Thanks for the fast reply. I bet you'll sell more house that way too.