Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More Housing Capacity

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
Hello Pirates and Kingisle,

Recently, the housing capacity was increased from I think 150 to 200 (I may be wrong but I know it was increased). This Is fine...for the small houses.

I think it is unfair that houses like the Castaway's Cove and the Volcano House, have the same item limit as the Castaway's Refuge (a considerably smaller house.)

Seeing that wallpaper, and even the tiniest items count in the Item count, I think the the limit for the big houses should be extended to 250 I/O or even 300. Houses are the only place where we are allowed to let our creativity run wild and design magnificent hangouts. And for us creative people; a little of everything everywhere is not enough.

I was furnishing my Castaway's Cove the other day, I had just finished polishing off the foyer, front room and living room and then OOPS 200/200. I barely even got to finish setting up the kitchen area. And the things is...SO many other areas were unpopulated.

Im not overdoing it, to make a house look nice and polished, you need a lot of small objects here and there to give it that look of completion and those small object each take 1 slot.

Please KI, consider this and raise the limit to 250 at least.

Thank You
Angel Xiriga

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
I have never hit this problem, but it sounds frustrating. 200/200 is a low amount to stock your house full of treasures you got from the spiral.

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
Yar i have 'tis problem, just gettin' it decorated 'n th' limit pops up, not jolly

ugly hope

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I give Angel's request a Yar Infinity . I have seen his houses and they are brilliantly decorated and not a bit overdone. I also have very large houses and my max is reached just from setting things there to store before I have taken the time to tweak it up to a level that I can be proud of. Please increase the limit or give us the option to buy expansion room, more than one please. The limit of only one one Wizard was just a temporary fix that still didn't allow the room needed to deck out the massive palace or sultans palace. Please give us the tools to let our imaginations do what they crave to do. Besides, what's the point of getting all that plunder if I have to keep it buried where no one can see it?