Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ratbeard, I dig yer new look! Yar!!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Your new look is much astounding than your previous look! I admit that the former look was sorta silly, but your new appearance tops the former second promotion appearance, especially yee profile picture, ever! Hope to see a third promotion appearance real soon!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Yes, I agree. I like the skull cockade in your hat (very amusing), and I love your brocade waistcoat (after second promotion), Ratbeard. Very elegant!
Virtuous Anne Ratcliffe

Bosun
May 06, 2009
He's new look is nice and I appreciate the art work the designer did on him, and that's all I can say. I didn't really mind the old look too much. But that whole bruhaha over his hat and stuff has really dropped him from my "Favorite Companion" list. But, in any case, I'll be happy if we can get Companions the public won't bash because their style doesn't appeal to the majority. But I have heavy, heavy doubts once Book 13 is released. Maybe we'll get on Bonnie Ann for her new hat she'll get or Ratbeard again for his feather getting ridiculously too big. Or just some new major companion or side companion.
Sorry if I sound like a downer lol.

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
i agree ratbeard looks wayy better now he looks awesome and it looks like he lost his paret he looks wonderful and cool better then his first promtion look i hope will be a third or fourth promo maybe fiveth too hes really cool ratbeard your awesome! plus your on the second bar of my companion list go ratbeard!