Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Scorpion Rock Cave bugs

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I have went through the Scorpoin Rock Cave instance in Cool Ranch and found some bugs. After I defeated the Queen Scorpion, she instantly respawns! She shouldn't respawn after being defeated. Also, the Cave Fish from the cave's Deep respawns after being defeated, too, but only after a few seconds! Could you correct these respawning problems, please? Thanks!

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2011
Trimond297 on Apr 1, 2013 wrote:
I have went through the Scorpoin Rock Cave instance in Cool Ranch and found some bugs. After I defeated the Queen Scorpion, she instantly respawns! She shouldn't respawn after being defeated. Also, the Cave Fish from the cave's Deep respawns after being defeated, too, but only after a few seconds! Could you correct these respawning problems, please? Thanks!
it happened to me when i was with my friend XD we were like "Phew that was hard" and we got stuck back in the battle!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I replayed the instance myself and found the problems.

Administrator
Thanks for your report. There may be another game play issue here that is a little more difficult to solve, but I wanted you to know that this topic has been seen and discussed internally.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*