Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Juju

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
There is a question i must have to ask kingsisle. privateers are team players, yes? witchdoctors use will to increase the power of their attacks. that is all true. so why is it that the buff that adapts o your teams diversity is NOT given to the privateers? it does not seem to make sense. nor does it makes sense for withdoctors (users of will btw) not to have rallying call, calm the troops and steadying speech. I'd like to know i really want to know why that is.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
i believe there is 2 replys to this

1. chickens have always been well known to be used by witchdoctors.

2. and prb the biggest reason is balance. If witchdoctors got all the will boosting skills it would become a balance issue since witchdoctors get skills like Blade Reaver which can only be blocked by will and dmg comes from will.

So think about it if a skill that is boosted by will and can only be defended by will is boosted by loads of will boosting skills and the enemy has no way to boost their will then Reaver becomes a OHK skill unless used on other witchdoctors.

As it is now i can do 1000-1300 normal 1500-1700 crit with just a great juju boosted reaver hit. imagine the number if i could use all the will boosting skills