Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dan drake gone?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 01, 2013
Hi I'm a lvl 50 witch doctor called impish William Nichols and I have been looking for Dan drake in tumbleweed for his quest but he doesn't appear where everyone says he's supposed to be. I'm really upset about this because I want a duck on my team like Dan drake. Plz fix this :(

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
CutlerBeckett on Mar 25, 2013 wrote:
Hi I'm a lvl 50 witch doctor called impish William Nichols and I have been looking for Dan drake in tumbleweed for his quest but he doesn't appear where everyone says he's supposed to be. I'm really upset about this because I want a duck on my team like Dan drake. Plz fix this :(
I am a privateer did the quest but he did not unlock in the crown shop.
Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Ensign
Sep 14, 2008
You are not missing much. I wanted the duck(badly), got it but does have ANY promotions(although he does look cool). Like all companions in Cool Ranch they stay on page 2 on my companion list.

Rhemas

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
they are gonna fix the dan drake problem loyal reed andrews lvl50

Ensign
Dec 26, 2008
I am privateer and have dan drake quest but mines glitched it tells me to go where he is and he is not there??? what the heck?

Administrator
rainingcandi on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
I am privateer and have dan drake quest but mines glitched it tells me to go where he is and he is not there??? what the heck?
I checked with Support, and they have received your ticket. Thank you for contacting them about this issue.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 26, 2010
The only way to finish Cool Ranch is to do Solitude. But guess what there's no dan drake so I cant finish cool ranch! please bring him back!