Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New world release date

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
A lot of people around have been asking, what is Aquila like. I am not after that same information. I have searched for the answer, but can Kingsisle tell us all when is this new world coming?
A fan,
Heavyshark

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Heavyshark, I'm sorry to say this, but Marleybone is the next world, who knows when Aquila will come out.

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:
Heavyshark, I'm sorry to say this, but Marleybone is the next world, who knows when Aquila will come out.
uh dude thats not excatly comfirmed so anything may happen

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:
We don't know that for sure, personally i'm hoping for Polaris. Most likely it's going to be Marleybone, then Aquila.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
In my investigations and that REALLY big hint Rook said in Mooshu, I say that Marleybone is next. If you have proof that a different world is coming out, I would like to see it.

Ensign
Jan 03, 2009
Although it is not confirmed all the signs point to marleybone as the next world for several reasons.

1.the lvl fifty ship is a marleybone ship

2. (No spoilers) an important person said he had "business" to do in marleybone

3. The next book is about war and there is a war between marleybone and Valencia

Ensign
Feb 01, 2013
Guys the worlds go skull island monquista Valencia cool ranch pt1 regal cool ranch pt 2 ms mb Aquila Polaris then el dorado and Rooke joins ur crew in mb

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Mar 20, 2013 wrote:
In my investigations and that REALLY big hint Rook said in Mooshu, I say that Marleybone is next. If you have proof that a different world is coming out, I would like to see it.
The hint only implied that we WILL BE abe to go to Marleybone, who knows we might need to obtain the windstone from another world first. Just because Rooke is there, doesn't mean we're just going to go after him first without thinking (even though thats what I would do). Besides if Marleybone really isthe place where you can decode the map, then it would only make sense for it to be near the ending of the storyline, and trust me, I really want Marleybone to come out first.

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
I have some vital evidence that may suggest that Marleybone will not be a world at all. First off, if you are high enough and had enough gold, and have a Marleybone skiff, frigate, and galleon, you would know that after that, there are no more sizes(unless they did a raft that was better than a galleon) So that would point out that Marleybone would not be in the running for a new world, I know it is amazing, a world of dogs, but hey, we are going to get through the disappointement.

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
I also forgot about this, I would like for this thread to be one discussed on the topic of the release date, not bringing anything out on you guys. But if anybody knows any knowledge about the date, please post it on this thread.
Thank You,
Heavyshark

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Heavyshark on Mar 26, 2013 wrote:
I also forgot about this, I would like for this thread to be one discussed on the topic of the release date, not bringing anything out on you guys. But if anybody knows any knowledge about the date, please post it on this thread.
Thank You,
Heavyshark
The release date will be approximately 30 days (give or take) after it is introduced on the Test Realm.

.....and that's my "any knowledge."

April Fool's Day