Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 first annual Skull Ball!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 29, 2011
Hi, I'm here to mention the Skull Ball coming up. Its gonna be a fun party outside of avery court at wongo woo, ol' fish eye realm. Wongo woo is that watermole place by the beaches outside of avery court. Secrets of the spiral ( blog ) is also helping to advertise. Its Febuary 15th, Friday 6:00 central time. I have a video on you tube about it, just search pirate101 party.
Events! :D

A skull king, skull queen, skull princess, and skull prince will be elected at the party. Those following people will have the option of starring in a music video! There will be 7 judges, if you wanna be a judge you'll have to contact me on pirate101 central. ( username is mkt3 ) Thre are 3 things you'll be judged on:

1. Are you and your partner stylish? Did you dress for the occasion? Yes people, go shopping for that party cloths!

2. You and your partner must participate in a 2v2 pvp tournament that will be hosted at the party! No level restrictions, its purely for fun! There's a catch though, . You must pvp in your party gear! Cant wait to see people's creative outfits!

3. Act your part! Be in character for the party, dance around, shout, have fun and maybe the judges will notice you! Tell us why you wanna be elected for Skull King/queen.

Dont worry about bringing a "date" guys, just bring a friend you enjoy doing stuff with. No gender exclusions, meaning if your best friend is a boy and your a boy, you can have fun at the party together!

See you at the Skull Ball! Any questions? Please reply and i'll try to answer. Thanks for reading!

Quick Mycin Ashburn

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
Quick Mycin Ashbur... on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:
Hi, I'm here to mention the Skull Ball coming up. Its gonna be a fun party outside of avery court at wongo woo, ol' fish eye realm. Wongo woo is that watermole place by the beaches outside of avery court. Secrets of the spiral ( blog ) is also helping to advertise. Its Febuary 15th, Friday 6:00 central time. I have a video on you tube about it, just search pirate101 party.

A skull king, skull queen, skull princess, and skull prince will be elected at the party. Those following people will have the option of starring in a music video! There will be 7 judges, if you wanna be a judge you'll have to contact me on pirate101 central. ( username is mkt3 ) Thre are 3 things you'll be judged on:

1. Are you and your partner stylish? Did you dress for the occasion? Yes people, go shopping for that party cloths!

2. You and your partner must participate in a 2v2 pvp tournament that will be hosted at the party! No level restrictions, its purely for fun! There's a catch though, . You must pvp in your party gear! Cant wait to see people's creative outfits!

3. Act your part! Be in character for the party, dance around, shout, have fun and maybe the judges will notice you! Tell us why you wanna be elected for Skull King/queen.

Dont worry about bringing a "date" guys, just bring a friend you enjoy doing stuff with. No gender exclusions, meaning if your best friend is a boy and your a boy, you can have fun at the party together!

See you at the Skull Ball! Any questions? Please reply and i'll try to answer. Thanks for reading!

Quick Mycin Ashburn
Do you have to have a partner?
Bristly Kevin

Ensign
Apr 15, 2011
I'll be attending with my best friend Quiet Zachary Armstrong. See you other guys and gals there!

Ruthless Rebecca Radcliffe

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Quick Mycin Ashbur... on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:

Quick Mycin Ashburn
that sounds great

Quiet Zachary armstrong

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
I had a great time at the ball (i won the title of duke)
Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Ensign
Apr 15, 2011
I got queen! YAY!

Ruthless Rebecca Radcliffe

Bosun
May 10, 2010
ROFL, um, yeah, while you were all out having a ball, I was saving the spiral once again. Am I the only pirate at work here?

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Hi just found out about this mkt3 sounds fun. Can you friend me, just so I get the memo about next Skull Ball, if so I'll be in the Vadima realm around 8:45 and my name is merciful Noah Davis and i'm a level fifty privateer with no badge on.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Just to patch up some possible confusions 8:45 am Easter standard time on monday the 25th of febuary.

Captain
May 02, 2009
1: i couldn't make because i had to put General Tso in his place and 2: are you going to do this every year?