Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Reward for the Funky bunch quest.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
Hi, I just finished the "Marquis Mark and the Funky Bunch" quest and I'm a little confused about the reward. All I got was one companion training point, no gold or exp. This seems like not much for a quest that makes you run around multiple maps looking for an item. Maybe it could be upgraded in the future? Thanks.

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Wrong, you don't get a companion point but a character practice point (wich you can use to learn some skill from trainers different from your).

Petty Officer
Oct 04, 2012
Clownsanity on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
Wrong, you don't get a companion point but a character practice point (wich you can use to learn some skill from trainers different from your).
and a practice point is one of the best rewards in the game.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Yes, it is a Practice point, which is much more rare - besides Zeke's quests, you only receive them every 8 levels (I think it's every 8 levels, anyway).

There are a few quests (one for each of the five trainers?) that give three companion training points when completed - but no gold or other reward. Mind you, three companion training points is a nice reward - well trained companions are critical to your success.

-Michael

Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
Thanks, That is better than what I thought. I need to pay attention a little better.

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Indigo Ring on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
Yes, it is a Practice point, which is much more rare - besides Zeke's quests, you only receive them every 8 levels (I think it's every 8 levels, anyway).

There are a few quests (one for each of the five trainers?) that give three companion training points when completed - but no gold or other reward. Mind you, three companion training points is a nice reward - well trained companions are critical to your success.

-Michael
Wrong U_U, for practice points: from lvl 8 when you get the first, every 4 levels until lvl 20, then every 5 levels until 50 U_U, so they are 9 plus 5 from zeke's quests (Skull Island, Monquista, Valencia, Cool Ranch, Mooshu).

Community Leader
It is the same reward Zeke Quests give you in Wizard101 and most likely in future games - Training Points.

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader