Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

prepaid cards ship levels

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 11, 2011
I have an important question about what ship level one gets in the prepaid bundles. We are wondering if we spend $39 on the cutthroat bundle, is that ship a pirate origin? And does that mean that it is really only low level because all of the pirate level sails etc are lower nautical level and my sons are already L 24 character, and L 12-15 Nautical, we currently have Monquistador Crowns ships. And is the $29 Admiral's Bundle a Royal Navy Ship and then too high a level? I am thinking even if they can use the ship, the royal navy ad ons like armor require L 40 N and so they would not be able to arm their ships? Do the ships come already loaded for use by any level and you get to choose like with the uniforms what level you want? Please explain this to me as I am looking to purchase 2 Cutthroat Bundles and possibly one Admiral as well and do not want to waste the money if we are better off continuing to buy Crowns ships. The kids would like the cool stuff in the bundles if the ships make it worthwhile. Thank you

Community Leader
Savannah SpiritClo... on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
I have an important question about what ship level one gets in the prepaid bundles. We are wondering if we spend $39 on the cutthroat bundle, is that ship a pirate origin? And does that mean that it is really only low level because all of the pirate level sails etc are lower nautical level and my sons are already L 24 character, and L 12-15 Nautical, we currently have Monquistador Crowns ships. And is the $29 Admiral's Bundle a Royal Navy Ship and then too high a level? I am thinking even if they can use the ship, the royal navy ad ons like armor require L 40 N and so they would not be able to arm their ships? Do the ships come already loaded for use by any level and you get to choose like with the uniforms what level you want? Please explain this to me as I am looking to purchase 2 Cutthroat Bundles and possibly one Admiral as well and do not want to waste the money if we are better off continuing to buy Crowns ships. The kids would like the cool stuff in the bundles if the ships make it worthwhile. Thank you
If I understand your question correctly, the answer is that you get to select what level of ship you receive from the bundles. When you redeem the card, it will give you that option for all the gear. For example, I got an Admiral's Bundle and redeemed all the gear as the highest it would go (lvl 50 ship, lvl 45 gear) even though me pirate was in the mid-high 30's at the time. You obviously don't have to play this way, but it gives you the option.

Yes, the ship from the Cutthroat Bundle is Pirate origin, so you can buy equipment for it in Skull Island. Not sure if there are any other Pirate Origin vendors. Some ship equipment doesn't have an origin requirement, so applicable to whatever ship you have and can be purchased from any vendor. For Royal Navy, you should be able to buy some basic equipment in Port Royal which I think has a base level requirement of 24.

Hope that helps! and I'm sure someone will correct me if I missed something!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
other pirate origin gear at scrimshaw bison village i think and cooper's roost

level 50

Ensign
Jul 16, 2012
I have the level 50 Cutthroat Pirate Frigate ( Nautical level 50). I have not been able to find hardly any high level equipment for my level 50 Ship.

lvl 44 marc 2 anchor
lvl 30 Frigate armor
lvl 44 Canon(crown shop)
lvl 28 Horn
lvl 46 Figurehead(included in bundle)
lvl 30 rudder
lvl 30 sails
lvl 44 wheel

Take my results as you will.

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
Shuffleupagus on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
I have the level 50 Cutthroat Pirate Frigate ( Nautical level 50). I have not been able to find hardly any high level equipment for my level 50 Ship.

lvl 44 marc 2 anchor
lvl 30 Frigate armor
lvl 44 Canon(crown shop)
lvl 28 Horn
lvl 46 Figurehead(included in bundle)
lvl 30 rudder
lvl 30 sails
lvl 44 wheel

Take my results as you will.
if you need a better horn go to subata temple there is a horn from the vendor called verdint dragon

level 50