Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Am I a High Enough Level

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 30, 2009
I started Cool Ranch at level 18, and it looks like to be only 5 skyways, (Coopter Roost, Big Sky, the Pollo one, Tumbleweed and the Hanted skyway). I just got the quest on for the hunt of Captain Blood and I am now level 21, should I look for more side quests? Also what level are you about when you finish Cool Ranch?

Ensign
May 30, 2009
Now i leveled up and am level 23, i have 755 health, 10 armor , 0 resistance, 50 dodge, 51 accuracy, 96-127 damage ( i believe), on the Santa Pollo skyway now, though talking to a friend, I think I go back to Big Sky skyway as well.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
You're fine. You still have a long way to go.

Community Leader
One of the last things that occurs in Cool Ranch (not very last thing, but close), is getting one of your epic companions. I dont want to spoil anything so I wont say who....

Because of how companions, companion levels, and leveling works, I would recommend trying to be the highest possible level as you near completing the area.

Generally my pirate is level 38 when obtaining the aforementioned companion, but I adjusted my strategy on my additional pirates, I have been working on additional quests to get me to level 39 first, so I get the companion at level 40 or better (at which point they are ready for all their promotions!!!)

Good luck!

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
I was only level 15 when i started Cool Ranch and i was fine, for the most part ( hate those dodging scorpions ). I finished Cool Ranch at about level 37 or 38 if i remember correctly. Also I recommend doing the side quest at least the ones that give you companion training points, they will help.

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
alrictheboss on Jan 14, 2013 wrote:
I started Cool Ranch at level 18, and it looks like to be only 5 skyways, (Coopter Roost, Big Sky, the Pollo one, Tumbleweed and the Hanted skyway). I just got the quest on for the hunt of Captain Blood and I am now level 21, should I look for more side quests? Also what level are you about when you finish Cool Ranch?
Only 5? Cool Ranch is the largest world in the game for now, it took 2 weeks to me to complete it in every single quest (and luckly because for one week i was at home from work), Skull Island took to me a weekend with the new character, Monquista a couple of evenings, probably Valencia will be the same (considering a evening farming equip for my pirate galleon with my other toon wich completed Moshuu in around a week).

Don't worry, if you clean every area before to move to the next Cool Ranch will take a LONG time .

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
alrictheboss on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
Now i leveled up and am level 23, i have 755 health, 10 armor , 0 resistance, 50 dodge, 51 accuracy, 96-127 damage ( i believe), on the Santa Pollo skyway now, though talking to a friend, I think I go back to Big Sky skyway as well.
im 35 im in tumbleweed fighting the wild bunch and im high to get El toro weird thing is i have quest in haunted skyway and i cant go there

Ensign
Mar 06, 2011
Hmph..I started Cool Ranch at Lvl. 15, and now am a level 18 at Scorpion Rock. You level up quite fast in Cool Ranch.