Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What quest gives you Cat ninja companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 12, 2011
Some people say that you can only get Shikuru Neko ( Cat Ninja ) from a side quest, if this is true, then were do you get her?

Loyal Chris Vane
Level 47

Ensign
Nov 10, 2010
I just found the Cat Ninja quest. I got it from Constable Shao, outside of the Audience Chamber in Subata Temple, Moo Shu. It is called "The Silk One" He was not out there upon arriving in Moo Shu. Once I completed the quest from Lord Chagatai called "Takeout or delivery" and had to return to turn it in at the audience chamber, Constable Shao was available to speak to. I hope this helps.

*The start of takeout or deivery was given by Lord Chagatai when he was standing either in front of or inside the ring vendor (central holdings) in Subata, all of these places are surrounding the fountain at Subata Temple.

Ensign
Jul 19, 2010
SuriDreamwhisper on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:
I just found the Cat Ninja quest. I got it from Constable Shao, outside of the Audience Chamber in Subata Temple, Moo Shu. It is called "The Silk One" He was not out there upon arriving in Moo Shu. Once I completed the quest from Lord Chagatai called "Takeout or delivery" and had to return to turn it in at the audience chamber, Constable Shao was available to speak to. I hope this helps.

*The start of takeout or deivery was given by Lord Chagatai when he was standing either in front of or inside the ring vendor (central holdings) in Subata, all of these places are surrounding the fountain at Subata Temple.
Thank you so much!