Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crab Hermit

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 18, 2010
Alright so I heard that there is this very bad companion in Valencia called Crab Hermit and here is the thing I did not get him. so sure he is not that good from what I have heard but he might be cool looking and I want to get him. Even if he is not that good so will somebody please tell me how you got him. Please reply! And thank you.

Ensign
Aug 26, 2012
Well, KI has fixed him. He is now kinda good.
You get him in Granchia (not sure if spelled like that...) on a side quest. You can get him for free if you're a swashbuckler, but if not, you need to buy him with crowns.

Ensign
Feb 18, 2010
Kigiri on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
Well, KI has fixed him. He is now kinda good.
You get him in Granchia (not sure if spelled like that...) on a side quest. You can get him for free if you're a swashbuckler, but if not, you need to buy him with crowns.
Thanks

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
He is a pretty good companion but I wish that the Random Name Generator would get patched so that he can have a proper Valencian-sounding name.

I did not expect a native Valencian to go by the name Wild Bill Larson.

Talon Devereaux

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
He probably isn't a native Valencian, being a crab.

He works better since the last big update - and his crab companion now scales up, making it more useful, too.

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
Indigo Ring on Mar 13, 2013 wrote:
He probably isn't a native Valencian, being a crab.

He works better since the last big update - and his crab companion now scales up, making it more useful, too.
He definitely has a Valencian accent in the cut dialogue after you complete the art recovery quest, but he reverts to sounding like Squinty shortly thereafter.

Ensign
Nov 27, 2011
He is weak .
OK he isn´t weak but he misses a LOT, I want to know if he promotes

Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
his special attack is to summon a crab crawle, and his crit looks awesome same whith his normal. oh right i got the name "sickly jim o'leary".

Ensign
Sep 01, 2012
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
TalonDevereaux68 on Mar 13, 2013 wrote:
He is a pretty good companion but I wish that the Random Name Generator would get patched so that he can have a proper Valencian-sounding name.

I did not expect a native Valencian to go by the name Wild Bill Larson.

Talon Devereaux
I see the crabs of Valencia decided to rip off Wild Bill Peacock.