Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help!! Chapter 5 badge

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Hi all,

Ok so here is my problem, ive been following this guide http://pirate101.centralforums.com/wiki/Category:Quests_by_Chapter?s=e502af62dad37a0a9184d6b480232695 to do quests and make sure ive done them all for the side quest badges.

So far all has been good i have side quest badges 1-4 with little trouble until now at Chapter 5.
i checked and doubled checked my past completed quests with the guide to both Chapter 5 side quests and story quests and it shows ive completed all quests from both parts that are posted in the wiki guide.

Yet i still have not unlocked the badge for chapter 5,now idk if the chapter 5 wiki guide is incomplete or what but this is really annoying me cuz i like making sure i have everything done be4 i move to a new area.

If anyone can take a look at the wiki and tell me if a quest is missing or why if i have all quests done (that are posted in the guide) does the badge not unlock

Thanks,
Crual Darius Blake ()

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Ive still not found any quests in Big Sky/Juction/Cooper/Scrimshaw for the chapter 5 side quest badge.

Looking for any info on what im missing

Ensign
Dec 27, 2009
Go to the dusty mine in Coopers Roost, there is a skeleton on the left hand side that has the quest you are missing for "Cool Ranch Hand" I believe he doesn't appear there until chapter 6 starts. But I am not sure.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Eric Soulweaver on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
Go to the dusty mine in Coopers Roost, there is a skeleton on the left hand side that has the quest you are missing for "Cool Ranch Hand" I believe he doesn't appear there until chapter 6 starts. But I am not sure.
he appears after you kill the Duck of Death. Have you done Larna Larker's quests (the only female chicken on Cooper's Roost Docks) or some of Rooster Cogburns?