Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

World PvP

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
When Ranked PvP comes out, I think it would be cool if world-themed Brawlin' Halls and Spar Chambers were added in each world (including Avernus). Monquistan ones would be all fancy and elegant, like brawlin' in a fancy resturant, one with chairs and tables, and one without. The pne in Avernus will be on a gaint peice of rock, in one instance the rock will have jagged rocks sticking out and the other with out rocks. In Valencia, the brawl will take place in a classroom, like the one in the quest "The Resistance Lives On", and the other will be in an empty classroom. The sparring in Cool Ranch could be in a Tavern or in a ring like with Tyson, only bigger and with breakable obstacles. Finally, the Mooshu fight will be in a Ninja Pig cave with a bunch of those weird, six-armed pig statues, and in a cave with out any thing in it.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
coolster50 on Dec 21, 2012 wrote:
When Ranked PvP comes out, I think it would be cool if world-themed Brawlin' Halls and Spar Chambers were added in each world (including Avernus). Monquistan ones would be all fancy and elegant, like brawlin' in a fancy resturant, one with chairs and tables, and one without. The pne in Avernus will be on a gaint peice of rock, in one instance the rock will have jagged rocks sticking out and the other with out rocks. In Valencia, the brawl will take place in a classroom, like the one in the quest "The Resistance Lives On", and the other will be in an empty classroom. The sparring in Cool Ranch could be in a Tavern or in a ring like with Tyson, only bigger and with breakable obstacles. Finally, the Mooshu fight will be in a Ninja Pig cave with a bunch of those weird, six-armed pig statues, and in a cave with out any thing in it.
I think Valencia should be a big mechanical floating thingy with smashed armada officers on it