Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what pet would you like to see added?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
there's a bunch of enemies in the spiral that we would like to have as a pet. me? i want the IRON MONKEY as a pet, because he does so many hits and he's So adorable.

Who you would like to see as a pet and why?

Brave Jonathan level 29

Community Leader
theprivateers on Dec 20, 2012 wrote:
there's a bunch of enemies in the spiral that we would like to have as a pet. me? i want the IRON MONKEY as a pet, because he does so many hits and he's So adorable.

Who you would like to see as a pet and why?

Brave Jonathan level 29
Baby Cthulu or Kracken. I love the look of the octopus pet from the gamestop bundle, though I don't have one, and either of these would be cool. Tentacled animals always look cool in animation.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Community Leader
I'd like something totally different, a normally inanimate object like a treasure chest that opens up & bites the enemies or a pile of rope that tangles them up & trips them, or lashes out like a whip or a snake.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Ensign
Mar 02, 2009
Talkin The Plank on Dec 20, 2012 wrote:
Baby Cthulu or Kracken. I love the look of the octopus pet from the gamestop bundle, though I don't have one, and either of these would be cool. Tentacled animals always look cool in animation.
Yes, I agree. I would love to have a Baby Cthulhu pet. I'd also take a Cthulhu companion. In fact, I would love if they made the next world set in a New England, roaring twenties setting with Cthulhu.

Community Leader
Sierra Starsong on Dec 20, 2012 wrote:
I'd like something totally different, a normally inanimate object like a treasure chest that opens up & bites the enemies or a pile of rope that tangles them up & trips them, or lashes out like a whip or a snake.
Maybe a Sapient Pearwood chest, for Discworld fans?

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2010
I was thinking, maybe a snapping turtle, from Mooshu.
Since we have the turtle balls.

Or maybe a western style dragon in its egg.
When it attacks, a portion of the egg top comes off, where it wears it like a hat, then it pops back in its shell.

Community Leader
Peabotz on Dec 21, 2012 wrote:
I was thinking, maybe a snapping turtle, from Mooshu.
Since we have the turtle balls.

Or maybe a western style dragon in its egg.
When it attacks, a portion of the egg top comes off, where it wears it like a hat, then it pops back in its shell.
The tawny turtle does drop in mooshu

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
Storm hound or Fire hound like the ones in wizard 101 that breath fire or storm on the enemies in squares next to them or at a distance kinda like a ranged companion so they dont have to be right next to the mob to do damage thats what is missing in this game ranged pets. Hopefully they will make some ranged pets so in crowded areas pets can still do damage.

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
Dracorro on Dec 26, 2012 wrote:
Storm hound or Fire hound like the ones in wizard 101 that breath fire or storm on the enemies in squares next to them or at a distance kinda like a ranged companion so they dont have to be right next to the mob to do damage thats what is missing in this game ranged pets. Hopefully they will make some ranged pets so in crowded areas pets can still do damage.
that do sound like a good idea, but not really "pirate-like"

Ensign
Jun 16, 2012
theprivateers on Jan 12, 2013 wrote:
that do sound like a good idea, but not really "pirate-like"
a stormzilla, a kraken, or an imp.
- wicked scarlet, 42 witchdoctor