Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ga Ga over Fa La La La Llama

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
I love this mount, one of the best so far, i cant stop skating around the spiral, the ice skates are an awesome touch! I feel the urge to go skating myself now! now when are you gonna bring out Polaris, so i can test out my llama on real ice? much love for llama

Ensign
Nov 22, 2010
I looked at the Llama and seriously thought about it, although it seemed a bit odd to be ice skating on sand. Thanks to your post, I will be purchasing one ASAP. Cheers!

Ensign
Dec 13, 2009
This Llama is now my favourite mount. It is the easiest to see around in tighter areas, since it is nice and lithe. And it jumps, for real! A real jump, up in the air, and over a pretty decent distance!!! Doesn't jump *over* anything of course, but still. Most everything else does dumb little annoying bunny hops (including our characters). It also seems faster than other mounts (it's "Very Fast" speed), but I'm sure that's just because it is not as big and unwieldy - other mounts take up half my screen, especially the parrot mount from the Boochbeard bundle with it's huge flapping wings.

I though I read somewhere that it "hummed" a holiday tune or such, but that does not appear to be the case. Too bad. Would've been a nice touch, and would've been much better than the sheep-sounding "baa" type noise it makes.

It does look mighty strange to be ice skating on grass, sand, brick/stone roads, wooden bridges. But it's such a nice smooth animation that it just doesn't matter. I might be buying a second one for one of my alts in fact, if it's still around after this coming wednesday.

Great job on this mount KI! Thanks!

Community Leader
Love my Llama mount.

Smoothest ride in the spiral. I will be celebrating the holidays throughout the year with this mount!!

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Community Leader
Ayreon on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
This Llama is now my favourite mount. It is the easiest to see around in tighter areas, since it is nice and lithe. And it jumps, for real! A real jump, up in the air, and over a pretty decent distance!!! Doesn't jump *over* anything of course, but still. Most everything else does dumb little annoying bunny hops (including our characters). It also seems faster than other mounts (it's "Very Fast" speed), but I'm sure that's just because it is not as big and unwieldy - other mounts take up half my screen, especially the parrot mount from the Boochbeard bundle with it's huge flapping wings.

I though I read somewhere that it "hummed" a holiday tune or such, but that does not appear to be the case. Too bad. Would've been a nice touch, and would've been much better than the sheep-sounding "baa" type noise it makes.

It does look mighty strange to be ice skating on grass, sand, brick/stone roads, wooden bridges. But it's such a nice smooth animation that it just doesn't matter. I might be buying a second one for one of my alts in fact, if it's still around after this coming wednesday.

Great job on this mount KI! Thanks!
I had heard the humming thing as well and even posted it on my blog, but it appears to not be the case, based on hours of riding the thing around. Oh well. I still think it's the best mount I've seen so far, though I do really like the look and animations of the Crocogator.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
I do love the Llama mount. I made sure each of my accounts had one. I'm having way too much fun skating and jumping around in open spaces.

It's especially fun when I jump over DarthJT, over and over again ....