Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sharing Ship Items

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 28, 2010
I see that ship items can now be transferred to the Shared Bank to use between pirates. What I don't understand is why Crown Ship items are still not transferable. If someone has paid for money for an item shouldn't they be able to use it between all their pirates instead of forcing them to spend more money on the same items for each?

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
CoopKoda on Dec 1, 2012 wrote:
I see that ship items can now be transferred to the Shared Bank to use between pirates. What I don't understand is why Crown Ship items are still not transferable. If someone has paid for money for an item shouldn't they be able to use it between all their pirates instead of forcing them to spend more money on the same items for each?
I think it is because those who buy equipment are viewed as looking to simply buy their way through the game and as such represent good game revenue and are apt to spend more if forced to spend more. Earned equipment carries its own reward.