Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

one eyed jack

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 11, 2012
one eyed jack can you help with promoting sarah steele cause i never get any cannons when i kill rojo guards. if you could do some thing about that that would be great

lvl twenty three, zane kent

Administrator
I'll see what I can find out. Are you getting the "Failed to collect" messages? Are you sinking the ships or are you boarding them when trying to secure the cannons?

If any other players are experiencing this or have insight, please share!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 11, 2012
i finaly got them thx one eyed jack it took me seven weeks or something like that so yea what you need to do is buy a better ship then just fight them ship to ship

lvl twenty four swashbuckler, zane kent

Captain
May 02, 2009
bobthebuilder603 on Nov 25, 2012 wrote:
one eyed jack can you help with promoting sarah steele cause i never get any cannons when i kill rojo guards. if you could do some thing about that that would be great

lvl twenty three, zane kent
I promoted my Sarah Steele a little while back and I got my cannons mainly from boarding them but I also got them because another person was there doing the quest I believe. So my guess is that you're more likely to get cannons from group battles than soloing.

Community Leader
Jack I helped someone the other day battle rojo ships. Took him a good 10 or 15 battles but he did receive them. We did not board, only ship to ship.

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Ensign
Oct 11, 2012
one eyed jack thx SO SO much.

lvl thirty one , zane kent