Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

In the middle of nowhere

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 12, 2011
Okay this has happened to me several times. I'll be moving from Hamamitsu Skyway to either Khotan Skyway or Sabuta Skyway and will end up either way out in the middle of nowhere and won't be able to move or will end up just underneath the path between the two skyways still unable to move. Has this happened to anyone else?

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
Yes this occurs every now and again its a computer glitch that has nothing to do with the game your computer sometimes misinterprets data and you end up under the world so to speak.. Easy fix go to the options screen and either quit and reload or switch to a different pirate if you got one. That always fixes it for me.

Ensign
Oct 21, 2012
Yes. It has happened to me multiple times. Sometimes just by going to a Life Fountain I end up under the fountain unable move. Using the option of selecting a pirate fixes the problem for me. :)