Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companians and promotions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 19, 2011
Is it possible for the companians to have a log book page? showing what talents/ epic talents and promotions they have been given and at what level, and also at what level their next promotion will be, and when new talents can be applied?

This will help choosing which to train with those precious training points.

Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
Best thing to do is to evenly train all your companions, b/c if you only your faves, you may draw low level crew in a critical battle & that will spell your end.

My tactic is this. I make sure all my crew members are about 2 -3 levels under me. My 1st mate & my faves I try to keep at my level or with in 1 level of me.

That way if I draw any low % crew, they are still high enough level that I can still effectively use them & still win the fight.

Ensign
Aug 19, 2011
that was not re my suggestion, I would like 'log' page for each to keep track of their promotions, talents and epic talents added. plus a 'next promotion/talent at lvl... #?#'