Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I give up

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 14, 2011
Hello all Pirates.

First off, I wanna say this is the best game I have ever played before.

Now to the topic:

I give up on the Quest in Cool Ranch, where you have to collect Sugar from 8 Banditoad Ships. I fought 13 and only got 1. And I died on other tries, as some of these ships had bosses in. This collect rating is awfully low, and I just can't finish it, as I get bored, and want to do something else than fighting the same ships over and over.
If anyone would like to help me sometime, just write here, and we'll find out a way to meet up in the game. But at the time being, I think I'll give up on that quest, and begin on something else. (Already did all sidequests at my point).

-Magnus.

Ensign
Apr 08, 2011
Hey there Magnus,

I know the feeling believe me lol. I can help you on this quest. I work from home so let me know what time works best for you. I am on the west coast (pacific time). We can meet up in Avery's Court. Just pick what realm you want to be in.

Ulysses - Privateer

Ensign
Jul 21, 2011
13 Ships is not alot of ships. Also are you boarding or broadside. Boarding increases drop rate

Ensign
Jun 23, 2012
this quest is rather easy ill help you if you actuly need it im on alot also on the white buffaloons quests your on your own sadly that thing took me 3 days non stop playing

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
Ahoy Matey, i can offer you some assistance can contact me in game on my swashbuckler Timid Timothy Tolliver level 47 currently. im usually playing all the time around the clock as i work nights so mornings Pacific standard time or late eves. Hope to see you in game...

Ensign
Sep 14, 2011
Hey everyone.

I'd love to meet up with you guys, so I'll type in my timezone, and then we can arrange a meetup in the game.

My timezone is GMT+ Copenhagen, so I'll be around 5-7 hours away from you. This has caused me some difficulties on finding help.

-Magnus.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Jacob Freeman is lvl 19 and he was really lucky cause I had to only defeat 10 SHIPS! Ya but my luck was over when I tried to do the promoting quest for Louis and I finished it! XD! I live in the EST timezone or Eastern Time.

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2009
I think it would be easier to post GMT- or GMT+ times, since the _ST or _DT will be confusing, like BST can be British Summer Time or it can be Bangladesh Standard Time.

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
It's ok just keep trying. That quest took me 3 days to finish and yes i agree its a tough quest for everyone. Just keep trying you will get it.