Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Seagull in Seville

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 16, 2010
I've gone to where the seagull is supposed to be, but it's not there. I changed realms & still nothing.

Ensign
Mar 09, 2009
i can find the gull in the library no. does anyone know where the other gull is there i have looked all over the town like five times and can't find it and it is the last one i need. can some one please help me

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009
gold101999 on Oct 22, 2012 wrote:
I've gone to where the seagull is supposed to be, but it's not there. I changed realms & still nothing.
It's there. Make sure you are checking ALL the levels of the buidling where you see it on the map.

Ensign
Oct 24, 2010
Yes this one is a bit tricky I was very confused when I circled the place and found nothing short of a few pulled in battles. However, the gull is actually perched very comfortably on a railing on the tipi top part of the city just take the steps as high as you can go I believe it is on the highest point or the very next floor below.