Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

lvl 15 and i in valencia

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 29, 2012
ok i am about to lvl to lvl 15 musketeer and i have one more ship of wharf rats before i go to Valencia! Am i to low a lvl for Valencia? plz tell me

Ensign
Jan 05, 2009
You seem about right. If you aren't keeping your companions near your own level you might want to buff them up a bit. You should be in your second free ship. How did you do in your first try vs the Armada?

Ensign
May 02, 2010
No your not low level for that world there is 2 parts to that world one lvl 15(your level) and I think 35 (Part 2)? Idk
Cya in the Seven spirals.
-Dead-Eye Blaine Lvl 31

Ensign
Feb 28, 2010
saberlover5 on Oct 17, 2012 wrote:
ok i am about to lvl to lvl 15 musketeer and i have one more ship of wharf rats before i go to Valencia! Am i to low a lvl for Valencia? plz tell me
Don't think so, I'm on the Wharf Rat quest right now and just hit level 15.... I have 2 quests sitting in queue waiting to do in Valencia as well.

Ensign
Feb 29, 2012
ok ty i just started Valencia and it is tough my ship is terrible does anyone know were the best vendor for the monkey ship you get?

Community Leader
If you have done all the side quests, your only about level 17 1/2 when you get to Cool Ranch, which you will be getting to shortly. I'd say your right on track assuming your skipping some side quests.

I recommend you go back and clean up side quests to get a little further ahead if your finding battles to difficult.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
saberlover5 on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
ok ty i just started Valencia and it is tough my ship is terrible does anyone know were the best vendor for the monkey ship you get?
Other than the crowns shop, I believe the only parts vendor for Monquista ships is on Puerto Mico. However, some broadside battles give nice drops for the Monquista ship.

Good luck!

Ensign
Mar 26, 2012
The vendor for the Monquista ships is in Puerto Mico near the monquistans who gave you your third ship you got as a reward though the storyline.

CassUnderwood L16

Ensign
Jul 19, 2010
i just got to valencia and i am level 15...i was also wondering if i was to low level . I cant seem to find any good clothing and i am getting beaten alot in the battles. the ship battles seem to be going ok, just the ground battles, i may have to go buy some companion training or something.

Ensign
Mar 23, 2011
you're close, but you will have to defeat royal scuad ships, ten of them to be exact

and this ship is horrible.

Ensign
Oct 24, 2010
@tnpineknot
I was level 16-17 when I entered Valencia and I was very comfortable in the ground battles. I piloted a Galleon in this world which easily sank their ships when not getting swarmed. Though now in Cool Ranch I need to replace it since its weaker then the skiff they offer. Only need one more nautical level before I can buy one :D.

Anyway, 15 isn't bad but it depends on how your stats are built too. My character is built on Agility and Dodge which does wonders in battle for Swashbucklers I dodge physical attacks 70% of the time and Range attacks 30% of the time. Try to find what suits your style (and class choice) then you won't have that many issues.

Ensign
Jul 19, 2010
thanks bwoodboy I will try that ... i have a witchdoctor and I have been stacking will and armor. I trained in privateer so i can wear armor now.

Ensign
Jun 27, 2010
i am in valencia you need to go to monquista and beat 10 royal squadrons so dont get to happy.LOL

have a good day cruel terry level 15 and in valencia bye

LOL faces

Ensign
May 01, 2011
My friend is in Cool Ranch. He is level 16. He finished Monquista at level 14 and then went to Valencia and leveled up to level 15 then finished at 16. You seem like a great level to start! :)

Ensign
Mar 19, 2010
Your fine the battles were made to give you a challenge Plus just restart the game as a buccaneer

Ensign
Jan 13, 2012
no, your not too low of a level, i went into valencia at lvl 15 and i have no trouble against the armada troops

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
saberlover5 on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
Purteo Mico but you can alway's try the dock in Cool Ranch in Cooper Roost Skyway. I forgot the name of the dock but it's the one with a wild west town on the next level of the island.

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2009
Sniper Rose on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:
Purteo Mico but you can alway's try the dock in Cool Ranch in Cooper Roost Skyway. I forgot the name of the dock but it's the one with a wild west town on the next level of the island.
Called Cooper's Roost, the place you dock at is called Cooper's Roost Docks.

Friendly Justin Everhart - Level 25