Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Now that Pirate101 is launched...

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
What new, exciting additions have you got planned for the game? The head start is finished, so what's gonna be the first of the additions to come to Pirate101? New Books to continue the first major story arc, new places to explore, more powerful gear, side story arcs? You name it, I'll be excited to see it.

Administrator
It's definitely an exciting time! I'm excited to hear all your predictions as well!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
May 28, 2009
I really like the game, espically how it combines the dramatic and epic cameras and effects from Wizards with a (in my opinion) more robust and up close fight system. There things I'ld like to see:

1. You're probably already on this, but some new companions would be cool. Looking forward to seeing what else you can come up with.

2. I know the Marlebonians are being shown as more English than steampunk this time around, but I think a blimp balloon sail with a steam-engine speed power and goggles or Fish-Eye lenses in the crown shop would work well.

3. This one may be a long way off, but mabye we could get a Grizelhiem level and even explore Mirage for the "Spiral Cup" quests in Wizards.