Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crown Ship Equipment

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 10, 2010
The Equipment for Ships that is in the crown shops, used to be tradable, is there a reason that the equipment can no longer be put into the shared bank and used by your other pirate characters?

I would ask that this be changed back and fixed, because I know many people, wont buy the crown equipment if it is only used for a short period of time and can not be shared with other pirates on the same account.

Ensign
May 17, 2009
I agree that this should be looked into and adjusted. It does not make sense that the crown ship is able to be traded to other characters on the account, but the crown equipment is not. I am looking into upgrading my current crowns ship but am hesitant to do so if I can't share the equipment for it on my own account. Please, change this.

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
Community Leader
I dont understand why crown ship equipment is No Trade.
Crown pirate gear is tradeable, why isnt the Crown ship gear?

Not only does it appear that NONE of the crown ship gear is available via drops, but we cannot share a purchase with our other pirates.

Most pirates only use their biggest ship, so most crown gear in the shop is a waste of crowns. Why buy ship gear for a ship your only going to use for a shortwhile. Especially when its not necessary, as there are decent non-crown drops in the game.

Please make crown ship gear tradeable, it makes sense.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Jun 23, 2010
Add me to list who would like Crown Ship gear to be traded amongst our pirates. It makes no sense it is not. Could someone please look into that for us? I work hard for the money to buy those Crowns.

Thanks in advance,
Megan

Ensign
Mar 02, 2012
Add me to the list also. It would make more sense to allow it to be traded so all 6 toons on one account can share these. Buying them for each toon on a account makes no sense.

Administrator
Just wanted to let you all know that we're looking at the ship equipment items marked no trade, and a change will most likely be made. I'll be sure to let you know more when I have more information.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Mar 28, 2009
I am also in favor of this. We paid real money for these items and should be able to use them freely.

Ensign
Jul 09, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
Just wanted to let you all know that we're looking at the ship equipment items marked no trade, and a change will most likely be made. I'll be sure to let you know more when I have more information.
Thank you so much, for letting us know that.

Could you please tell us the purpose of marking some items No Trade and not others?

Why is anything No Trade? Even if it's class restricted, what's to say we might never make a new character of the same class as an old one?

I'm only just starting Cool Ranch, so I don't know yet how much No Trade stuff there is in this game. But over in Wizard101 there were clothes, housing items, weapons/wands, etc.

I could kind of understand about castle deeds, maybe too much code to shift around, but everything else seemed like it should be trade-able.

Ensign
Mar 28, 2009
Is there any news about crown ships being made tradable again? They are by far the most significant purchases in the game.

Ensign
Jun 13, 2009
Health Wealth and ... on Mar 8, 2013 wrote:
Is there any news about crown ships being made tradable again? They are by far the most significant purchases in the game.
I would love if they did that, but I don't think it will ever happen since they'd sell far fewer of them.