Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Goldmines

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
When I was trying to land at Jonah Town, there was a Failure to Load Instance Zone. My character and Bonnie Anne were left stranded in the sky (no boat). User name: Mouser01. character name: Ethan Leech. Last completed quest: The Presidio Job. Working on Quid Pro Quo, Terry and the Pirates, A Flask of Pure Gold.

Ensign
May 02, 2010
Well I was trying to go do a main quest that required me go into the Gold mine.But When I docked,I got a long loading screen and thats it.Anyone have an idea is it a bug or glitch?

Ensign
Jul 05, 2012
To make it short, no one can enter the goldmines, you press x and it fails to load this area. A lot of people are having this problem.

(Sry, I didnt see a problems and bugs board)

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
10/11/2012 @ 12:52 am PDT.

When I was trying to land at the Gold Mine for the first time, I got the error "Failed to Load Instance Zone" This happened a few times during the Beta Play also. My character, Ethan Leech, and Bonnie Anne were left stranded in the sky without a boat. Last completed quests: Do Fear the Reaver, Black Magic, and Race the Reaver. Working on the only 2 quests left: Tales of the Gold Monkey and Marquis Mark & the Funky Bunch (the Gold Mine and the Scurvy Dog Hideout Bunches are all that is left to find).

I tried the command '/Stuck' in the chat window and nothing happened. Is that where I'm supposed to enter the command to get me unstuck?

I think I can get out of this with the Skull Island teleport and I will try again.

Ensign
May 21, 2008
We think we have figured this issue out, and we'll get a fix up as soon as possible. In the meantime, try switching realms (through the Options screen) to skirt around the issue.

JTC