Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stuck in The Clouds

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 15, 2009
Sometimes when I am on any windlane all of a sudden I get the pirate window and when it opens I am stuck in the clouds and cannot move! Anyone else have this happen?

Developer
Alyssa Radcliffe on Oct 11, 2012 wrote:
Sometimes when I am on any windlane all of a sudden I get the pirate window and when it opens I am stuck in the clouds and cannot move! Anyone else have this happen?
could you provide more detail on what the "pirate window" you are referring to says when it pops up?

thanks!

Pirate101 Associate Producer
Ensign
Sep 23, 2012
I got this getting onboard once. I warped to tower and then got back aboard properly

Ensign
Jun 15, 2009
Johnny Ringo on Oct 11, 2012 wrote:
could you provide more detail on what the "pirate window" you are referring to says when it pops up?

thanks!
the transition window such as when you go into a dungeon. I have been trying to get my quests done on the flotsam windlane and I get that window and then end up 20k or 30k away from my destination in the clouds :( and cannot leave. I end up having to port back to skull island.