Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where can I find Buccaneer (smashy) weapons??

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 16, 2012
The web site says to use strength and smashy weapons as a Buccaneer, but I can't find any except the one I started with. Not in the crown shop, not in the gold shop. Where and when can I get one?

Ensign
Jul 21, 2011
You get rewarded with some during the main questline

Administrator
Please check the weapon vendors around the Spiral! I see that the Remmington's Steel shop in Skull Island currently has a Smashy Weapon named the "Troggy Spear" for sale for 52 gold.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Developer
You should find that most of the bucklers are both Slashy and Smashy, in addition to improving your armor rating, making them an excellent choice for both Privateers and Buccaneers.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
I think I spotted one in Gullet. Go down the bucket and turn left, then go around the corner (right) and there's a weapon shop on your right.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
Not only will you be able to buy appropriate weapons in the shops around the pirate worlds, but there are also main quests that will provide a great smashy weapon for your Buccaneer at different levels, which are better than the shops and equal to what you can get in the crown shop.

Have fun!

Ensign
Sep 29, 2009
I just go to every single weapon vendor I see and see if they have any. Buccaneers rock!