Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hybrid Idea

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
Apparently, the abominable snowman might be a thing. Everest Yeti would definitely be one parent; for the other:

blizzard
snowfall faun
snow scarab
ice scarab
frostbiter
winter jackalope

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
My wife and I were just talking about possible combinations last night (we overlooked the Snowfall Fawn, though, so thanks). Little Harry the Wonder Everest Yeti (thanks, Esperanza!) has just reached adult, so we are plotting some morphs.

-Indigo

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Can we get an abominable weaver pet? It's a really cool monster unique to the spiral from wizard that I would love to see in pirate.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
bluba4 on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
Apparently, the abominable snowman might be a thing. Everest Yeti would definitely be one parent; for the other:

blizzard
snowfall faun
snow scarab
ice scarab
frostbiter
winter jackalope
Haha, I actually had the same exact idea! I've tested out my Yeti with the ice scarab, and had no such luck whatsoever. I advise looking at the other choices.

Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
Scurvy Anthony Wal... on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
Haha, I actually had the same exact idea! I've tested out my Yeti with the ice scarab, and had no such luck whatsoever. I advise looking at the other choices.
Good to know!

I also received another idea from my brother that the yeti and royal ibis could make a kiwi bird. Seems conceivable.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Fiorenza and I ran ten morphs with the Yeti + Ice scarab and did not fund a hybrid either. I am not sure what combination we are going to try next.

-Indigo

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Indigo Ring on Jun 28, 2016 wrote:
My wife and I were just talking about possible combinations last night (we overlooked the Snowfall Fawn, though, so thanks). Little Harry the Wonder Everest Yeti (thanks, Esperanza!) has just reached adult, so we are plotting some morphs.

-Indigo
Is there a kilamanjaro? I'm not going to even look up the spelling because it's just like that lol

Virtuous Dante Ramsey