Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't find my story quest (No more quests)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 31, 2016
Hi, I am a lvl 8 witchdoctor on Skull Island. I was doing my story quest and I couldn't continue it. So, I was on Blood Shoals in Traitor Cave. I got the golden hook on a quest for Moe I believe, But after I talked to him he said to talk to Lasko, I went to talk to him but he didn't have a quest for me! Please help!

Ensign
Aug 13, 2014
OK I know how you feel! This happened to me before only I was a buccaneer! Well what I did was I deleted that one but made the pirate the same class. I don't know if this helps you or not.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Are you a free-to-play player, or do you have a subscription? Only one of the rats' storylines can be completed for the free-to-play area.

Administrator
Hi! Open up your Quest Log (Press Q) and scroll to the first page. The first quest there should have a chalice cup symbol on it in the top left-hand corner. This is your main quest!

If you've lost your main quest, you might need to contact our Customer Support to help get you back on track.

Email: support@pirate101.com
Web: https://www.pirate101.com/CustomerSupport/free_game

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
May 31, 2016
I checked and I do have a membership.

Ensign
May 31, 2016
Thanks for the response One-Eyed Jack, I have lost my main quest, I will contact customer help shortly.

Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
This happened to me too! I had to delete my WD, I hope you get this fixed!

Ensign
May 28, 2016
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 23, 2016 wrote:
Hi! Open up your Quest Log (Press Q) and scroll to the first page. The first quest there should have a chalice cup symbol on it in the top left-hand corner. This is your main quest!

If you've lost your main quest, you might need to contact our Customer Support to help get you back on track.

Email: support@pirate101.com
Web: https://www.pirate101.com/CustomerSupport/free_game
I have lost my main quest and can't find it anywhere please help. I am a member and i have not been able to do anything other than side quests for a week because my main quest is gone. What should i do?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Knifethrowergirl on Jul 19, 2016 wrote:
I have lost my main quest and can't find it anywhere please help. I am a member and i have not been able to do anything other than side quests for a week because my main quest is gone. What should i do?
Contact support as mentioned by One-Eyed Jack above.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
tricky of them ghost rats hmm? one-eyed jack is correct, scroll through your questbook to find all THREE ghost rat main quests(golden chalice cup symbol) all of which will be turned into Lasko the main ghost rat.. as long as you either have membership or choose to buy the areas permanently via crown-pay, you shouldnt have much problems proceeding.. if after you tried this its still a problem, by all means contact customer support via the link Jack gave ya and within a few days you should hear back from the team.. most likely you wont need to delete the character either.. chins up I'm sure you'll be sailing again soon!! :D
stormy jen silver