Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How do I find port regal skyway Port Regal

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 18, 2010
i leveled Ratbeard to level 28 and gave me a quest to go to port regal. and i cant find it on any map I am lvl 28 also am I essing something

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
seth blackheart on Jun 16, 2016 wrote:
i leveled Ratbeard to level 28 and gave me a quest to go to port regal. and i cant find it on any map I am lvl 28 also am I essing something
Have you completed the battle against the Duck of Death, found Don Rafael's Ring and got the quest to go to the Scurvy Dogs? You must have that quest to enter Port Regal.

Ensign
May 01, 2012
seth blackheart on Jun 16, 2016 wrote:
Just past Puerto Mico on the left is the entrance to the skyway that contains Port Regal, a Marleybonian colony in Skull Island. To access this area you must have completed the first half of Cool Ranch which leads you back to Skull Island to reach Fort Elena.

Hope this helps