Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cut-Scenes not Playing for Non-Solo Players?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
I was at first ecstatic when news of the cut-scene was released. So I decided to head into the dungeon with a friend. However, when we reached the end of the dungeon and beat Kane, we did not see the cut-scene. (Though I was able to find a video of it.) All we saw was a moving camera. We didn't see Kane being picked up by Machine. We didn't see the Machine pluck out Kane's Mind. We only saw the camera moving at where those events occurred. Originally, we thought it was just because it was our first time seeing the cut-scene, so we went through the dungeon three more times. However, we were still unable to actually see the animation. Later on, I decided to do the dungeon solo to see if the animation would appear. After completing it alone, my assumption proved correct. I was able to see the cut-scene with the animation after doing it solo. This problem also applies to Gazpaccio's death cut-scene. When I am with two or more players, I am unable to see the animations to the cut-scenes actually play out. Instead of the cut-scene normally playing, the beginning of the animations immediately phase to end, without anything in-between. I implore you to adjust the cut-scenes, so that all players may see the animations, even if they are with other players. Because as of now, the function of these cut-scenes discourages player cooperation.