Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Moo Idea! (no pun intended)

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
I think that Moo Manchu should be unlock able in the crown shop, like Eep opp ork ah ah and Goronado were unlocked, defeat him 25 times! if this were to happen, the badge could be called "Cow Tamer" and he would have talents that are sort of a mix of Doctor Noh and Goronado (except unlike Noh and Goro, could attack at ranged) He would cost the same price as Goronado and Fin Dorsal (7,495 crowns). What do ya think?

Petty William Zipman - Max lvl

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
qwerty78202 on Jun 14, 2016 wrote:
I think that Moo Manchu should be unlock able in the crown shop, like Eep opp ork ah ah and Goronado were unlocked, defeat him 25 times! if this were to happen, the badge could be called "Cow Tamer" and he would have talents that are sort of a mix of Doctor Noh and Goronado (except unlike Noh and Goro, could attack at ranged) He would cost the same price as Goronado and Fin Dorsal (7,495 crowns). What do ya think?

Petty William Zipman - Max lvl
The problem with this is that your struggle with Moo Manchu isn't over yet, if you pay attention to Monkey King at the end of the dungeon, he says "However I doubt we've seen the last of him." The companions you listed have willingly surrendered already and we've fought Fin Dorsal 3 times so I don't think he'll mess with us ever again.

Lvl 65
Lvl 25
Lvl 6