Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hello

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
*Rises from my wooden coffin* HOWDY PIRATES! SCHOOL HAS PUT ME IN A COFFIN BUT NEWS ABOUT VALENCIA PART 2 HAS BROUGHT ME BACK TO LIFE! And not like that one song!

I'm extremely excited to be back! I just renewed my membership so I should be on a bit more :3 Plus school is ending in a few weeks!! I hope all of you are having an amazing 2016 so far! I missed you all so much and I'll try to be on as much as I can^~^

Have a fantastic week! I'll talk to you all very very soon :)

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Trustworthy Backstabber

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Apr 25, 2016 wrote:
*Rises from my wooden coffin* HOWDY PIRATES! SCHOOL HAS PUT ME IN A COFFIN BUT NEWS ABOUT VALENCIA PART 2 HAS BROUGHT ME BACK TO LIFE! And not like that one song!

I'm extremely excited to be back! I just renewed my membership so I should be on a bit more :3 Plus school is ending in a few weeks!! I hope all of you are having an amazing 2016 so far! I missed you all so much and I'll try to be on as much as I can^~^

He's alive! He's alive!! ALIVE Glad you're back!

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Aww... And to think I was gonna use him in some kind of experiment...

Uh, I mean w-welcome back, fellow pirate! Heh heh...

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Welcome back Owen glad to see your not dead tired from school can't wait for summer either

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
Hey Owen, it's good to see you again! I'm probably renewing my membership as well, and I'm excited for everything coming this summer!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010

Welcome back mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011

Good to have you around again... regarding some drama laid here.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Thank you all very much for your kind words :) I'm happy to see you all again!

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I know right. I was like: I'm bored. I should switch to wiz- VALENCIA PART 2? Okay okay okay okay okay okay okay *Pushes my second highest pirate through port regal*