Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Changes

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 19, 2015
Can anyone summarize what has changed since March 12, 2012, when I quit playing on my main account?

Thanks.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
First off 2 new world's from KI, Marleybone and Aquila

We have received the tower of Moo Manchu for rare gear

Smugglers arena to earn some new currency "scrip"

Advanced Pets and Advanced Companions

And lastly we have been receiving a lot of teasers for even more content lately but I will leave that to you to find out

Also that above isn't even everything

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
See the Update Notes under the News Menu above. There is no easy way to summarize all the changes since then

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jeffreyskullpants on Apr 26, 2016 wrote:
hi love the name bravely run away
Hey Jeffrey, nice to see your name again!
"Then lobest thou thy hand grenade at Mine enemies, who being naughty in My Eyes, shall snuff it."
Brother Maynard

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
anecorbie on Apr 26, 2016 wrote:
Hey Jeffrey, nice to see your name again!
"Then lobest thou thy hand grenade at Mine enemies, who being naughty in My Eyes, shall snuff it."
Brother Maynard
Why thank you anecorbie. It is nice to be back aboard I was feeling adrift rudderless even without sailing the sky lanes.
It was supposed to only be a 3 hour tour well no worries it's naught but a flesh wound

Also before I hijack the holy hand grenades post I too am feeling lost there are so many changes to the game since I was here last. Quite a few of the dungeons I knew and adored are shortened, but on the plus side there are new pets to play with and our companions have gotten better.
I even pulled old scratch out of the farthest corner of my house and trained him up. Yay he's finally worthwhile, still fizzles a lot even with accuracy 4 but his buffs make up for that