Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'm Back!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Hello, Guys, its been a few months, and im Back! i was hoping you could speed me up to things that happened, please. also, i have been watching One Piece recently, and I LOVE IT!

Signed,

(pen name) The Privateer Master

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
pirate crusher on Apr 18, 2016 wrote:
Hello, Guys, its been a few months, and im Back! i was hoping you could speed me up to things that happened, please. also, i have been watching One Piece recently, and I LOVE IT!

Signed,

Hey, pirate crusher, welcome back. Well, I wonder if you've cast your eyes over this month's and last month's newsletter? Not to mention a Falmea Thursday post that may be of interest. Seems things may be happening in our part of the Spiral!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
We got a maintanence update, definetly worth checking out!

Jokes aside an update could be coming soon with recent posts from Falmea

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
pirate crusher on Apr 18, 2016 wrote:

Signed,

Nice, I really liked your idea of a pirate101 TV series.