Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

buccaneer companions

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
more like the lack of them. buccaneers get the least amount of companions, and most of them aren't very good, so in the next update there are 2 things I would like to see, one or the other. give us more companions. due to the timer for dead companions. if our so few best die we get stuck so basically just need some more decent companions, if not that can we get some really good ones. I don't like having to buy companions from the crownshop so i can have some extra, companions that are actually worth using in battle. that's all really. even if you don't do these can you at least change some things about buccaneer (companions buccaneers get) companions in the future?

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Buccaneers get few companions, but they get VERY good ones. You could make a case for Quint being one of the best, if not the best companion in the game due to his versatility, for instance. I'd say that the self-sufficent style of the Bucc class makes companions much less necessary than the Privateer. If a Privateer's companions die, he's basically helpless. If a Buccaneer's companions die, the pirate's myriad array of talents and powers are in most cases sufficient to finish off the enemy.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Actually you can wait until you are level 65 to get the ninja cat and she will be level 67 same for hawkules. Also at lvl 65 you should reset your companions epics and skills because you'll be able to get the same stuff and more due to their high level. So it really depends on how you use them to fight.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Glad I'm not the only one that thinks this... yes, I say bucks need a GOOD companion for once. Not even Quint is a good companion for me, he dies too much.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Yes, they get the least companions. But 3 words: Quality over quantity.