Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A pet poem of a Scylla Spawn

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Hanging in the morphing tent
gold and pet snacks well spent
But what do I not see?
A Scylla spawn full of glee
It makes me sad and I want to cry
that is not a lie
Pirates morphing pets all around
but I can't hear a single Scylla sound
Maybe it's Scylla's look
or the health of the minions the spawns took
so when you see one ready to hatch
maybe you will realize, Scylla spawns are quite a catch
and maybe some day
we can have a Scylla Spawn party
but for now that is just a dream
we can morph new Scylla spawns, you and me as a single team.

This took me a while to write, but hopefully someday this little elusive pet will be more common and present in the Morphing Tent. Who knows, maybe this little guy has a hybrid left undiscovered that we don't know about?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Mar 12, 2016 wrote:
Hanging in the morphing tent
gold and pet snacks well spent
But what do I not see?
A Scylla spawn full of glee
It makes me sad and I want to cry
that is not a lie
Pirates morphing pets all around
but I can't hear a single Scylla sound
Maybe it's Scylla's look
or the health of the minions the spawns took
so when you see one ready to hatch
maybe you will realize, Scylla spawns are quite a catch
and maybe some day
we can have a Scylla Spawn party
but for now that is just a dream
we can morph new Scylla spawns, you and me as a single team.

This took me a while to write, but hopefully someday this little elusive pet will be more common and present in the Morphing Tent. Who knows, maybe this little guy has a hybrid left undiscovered that we don't know about?
cute poem.. do you need a scylla spawn pet?
stormy jen silver

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
stormyjensilverdra... on Mar 13, 2016 wrote:
cute poem.. do you need a scylla spawn pet?
stormy jen silver
Sadly no :( my Nautical battle skills are too poor to farm Scylla.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I meant no I don't have one, so yes I need one.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Great poem...I really enjoyed it! And I too hardly ever see the Scylla Spawn in the tent or equipped on other pirates. I know they're out there, but I imagine their numbers are relatively small.

I do have one (somewhere) and I would be happy to help you get one. It's nothing special as far as traits and pedigree goes, but it is the pet you're after. Just let me know if you'd like to meet up to morph. This Friday night, after 9pm EST could work for me. Not sure what time zone you're in, but if that sounds good (or if there is a better day/time for you) just let me know and we'll get you that little critter.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
I meant no I don't have one, so yes I need one.
ok then when would you like to meet in the tent? i am fairly open if i have notice ahead of time maybe st paddys day? the 17th? or whatever you suggest be fine too :)
stormy jen silver

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
*wipes a tear from his eye"

That was beautiful.

I don't have one of the elusive eggs yet either.

Is it the giant critter that drops it when you blast its heads with your ship? I have had drops then, just not an egg. Or is it the little spawn that board you. The wiki entry says the latter, I think, but the former makes more sense.

-MW

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
When and where do you want to meet for a morph? I have an excellent Scylla spawn with good grants equipped on my privy ( Marian Kidd ). I'm willing to morph with anyone who wants a spawn.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
How about this evening (Tuesday) at 8:00 Eastern? Assuming this post shows up in time. I will send along Rogan, and maybe Autumn too as she now has a Sea Foam Spectre (regatta pet) if anyone wants to morph with her (it is not a first gen).

Realm - Morgan Lafitte?

If this post doesn't shop up in time, how about same time/realm Wed.?

-Indigo

P.S.if someone has suggested a different time and realm prior to my post, let's go with the earliest suggestion for our piratical rendezvous.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
We may be a little late tonight - turns out we have a dinner scheduled with friends at 7:15 EST. But we will swing by and see if anyone is still around.

-Indigo

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
i missed tuesday but since there are so many who are interested i'll pop in tonight (wed) tomorrow(st paddy day) and friday the 18th :D and if esperanza joins be that'd be extra awesome! the more the merrier i feel :3 my scylla is decent though not a 700 XD
anyways timeframe be 7est/8cst and i think someone mentioned morgan le fitte realm so see ya there! will hang out for 2 hours each day that way will be sure to be available for at least one person :3
stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Indigo Ring on Mar 16, 2016 wrote:
We may be a little late tonight - turns out we have a dinner scheduled with friends at 7:15 EST. But we will swing by and see if anyone is still around.

-Indigo
was a pleasure to meet you and was really extra cool we lucked out getting ya one on first try :3 sad you missed meeting anercorbie.. like by less than 4 minutes XD but am looking forward to seeing you both, and hopefully rachel too on st patricks day tomorrow same time frame i believe for me 7pm eastern to 9:30 pm eastern i will hang out there.. :)
stormy jen silver

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
My main Rogan met up with with one of Stormy Jen's characters tonight and hit the scylla spawn on our first morphing attempt. Thanks again, Jen (esp. for sticking around, as I was an hour late showing up).

The li'l feller is already 13th level. Hard to train and feed him as he keeps hissing and snapping at my fingers.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I need a way to burn all this GOLD, so if anyone wants a silly spawn I have two with good grants that may suit you. I'll be on line on my privy, Marian Kidd, Friday evening from 7 - 8 pm. Central.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I will not be able to be on line Friday, as I will be out of town, I will be back Saturday, so I'll be in the Morphing tent at the same time.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
as of watching KI live i thinking we'd better start sharing out the scyllas ladies..
stormy jen silver