Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How much do i have to go?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 26, 2015
Im am sick of cool ranch, after Tonka got taken away, I was mad, it had already been long and hard, now I had to do more. I just finished beating 10 monquistan ships so I can get permits from capatain dan. Then he says I need to do more stuff. I am a level 28 swashbuckler. How much more of cool ranch is there?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
You still have port regal, the magnificent 7, and the haunted skyway stories to go.

Fear not, Tumbleweed is REALLY fun to go through.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
vault101fallout on Mar 2, 2016 wrote:
Im am sick of cool ranch, after Tonka got taken away, I was mad, it had already been long and hard, now I had to do more. I just finished beating 10 monquistan ships so I can get permits from capatain dan. Then he says I need to do more stuff. I am a level 28 swashbuckler. How much more of cool ranch is there?
Don't be in such a hurry ( unless your membership is running out ) by my calculation, you're two levels under what you should be for Port Regal. I can't say this enough, "go back and do those side quests!" The higher the level you and crew are the easier the challenges will be.
After Port Regal, Tumbleweed and Haunted Skyway are the last bits of Cool Ranch.

Ensign
Dec 26, 2015
Thanks everyone, i just got to Catbeard, his voice is well...... i know the pun Kingsisle was making...

Ensign
Dec 28, 2015
If you're at CatBeard, you only have the rest of Book 8 (which, in my opinion, is probably the ONLY tedious book in the game...) Book 9, which is pretty good, but not one of my top three books. But, after that, you have the FINAL Book of Cool Ranch, Book 10. Book 10 is my second favorite Book in the game (my favorite being Book 13). So don't rush! Enjoy Book 9, and then, you'll have a blast going through Book 10! It has not one, but TWO VERY epic fights, one of which there has been buildup since the start of Cool Ranch, and one has had buildup since the start of the game, the tutorial even actually ^.^

Ensign
Dec 26, 2015
TheBananaBro on Mar 4, 2016 wrote:
If you're at CatBeard, you only have the rest of Book 8 (which, in my opinion, is probably the ONLY tedious book in the game...) Book 9, which is pretty good, but not one of my top three books. But, after that, you have the FINAL Book of Cool Ranch, Book 10. Book 10 is my second favorite Book in the game (my favorite being Book 13). So don't rush! Enjoy Book 9, and then, you'll have a blast going through Book 10! It has not one, but TWO VERY epic fights, one of which there has been buildup since the start of Cool Ranch, and one has had buildup since the start of the game, the tutorial even actually ^.^
Hmm....... start of cool ranch and since tutorial........ Captain Blood and Deacon?