Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Bring Me My Bow!" Quest Bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 14, 2010
Hello!

I'm working on finishing my first pirate, and I'm in Aquila. I just completed the quest where Ulysses tells you to fight Medusa and retrieve his prized bow. I received the golden apples from Medea, fought Medusa, and gave Medea the statue. Afterwards, I was transported back to Ithaca. When I enter the cave where Ulysses is, the question mark above his head is still grey and he gives me dialogue like I haven't beaten Medusa yet. I had a friend work on this quest with me, and he was able to receive the next quest with no trouble.

I sent Kingsisle Support a message early Monday morning and was sent a ticket to show that my question was received. However, I have not heard anything from them since. The ticket stated that I should hear a response in 24 - 48 hours, but it has been 4 days with no response. I have checked every folder in my email's inbox, including the spam, and I have not received any email. I would really appreciate this problem to be sorted out, as I am very excited to finally complete the storyline. Thank you in advance!

Merciless Scarlet Grant - Level 65 Musketeer

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Thanks for the update. Customer support is looking at the issue for you and will hopefully respond soon.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Feb 14, 2010
Bonnie Anne on Feb 26, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy!

Thanks for the update. Customer support is looking at the issue for you and will hopefully respond soon.
The issue has been resolved. I am very thankful