Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cutest pet?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 07, 2010
I love the silver buffaloon! their so cute! my brother and I have them (but I forgot how) and we love them because their so chubby and in real life they would be so fuzzy and squishy and their little wings are so AWESOME! what pet is your favorite or which do you think is the cutest pet? (and if you know, how did you get that pet?)
thank you for reading!
-Fiona Dove/Gollume

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
The cutest is probably the bunnicorn, it's a bunny and a unicorn which is pink, it even has a rainbow power
I don't have this pet though

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
For me, the quackosaurus. I enjoy all of those pets that share the same general body type and animations (the quackosaurus, the ostriches, the dinolizard, etc.), but of them all the little green feathery fellow is the cutest. Which is why I spent a few million gold a few months back trying, unsuccessfully, the find a hybrid combination that included the very cute Quacky. (For a an incomplete report of most of the combinations I tried, see the old thread "The Great Quackosaurus Experiment").

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
* draws sword*
I challenge the idea that there are any cuter pets than the Ginger Cat Cub and it's hybrids.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I'll have to admit to an unfair preference for the ginger cat cubs, because my real-life ginger cat is just so cuddly and adorable.

But if I ignore real-life associations, then the cutest pet is the one I'm currently training and/or using, whatever form that is. Just as I don't get to have favorites in my classroom, I don't have favorites in my pets or crew.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 16, 2016 wrote:
* draws sword*
I challenge the idea that there are any cuter pets than the Ginger Cat Cub and it's hybrids.
* draws mojo blade * the bunnicorn is cuter than a cat and a troope of hybrids I object

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 16, 2016 wrote:
* draws sword*
Those may be cute, but what happens when you go from cute to ADDORABLE??!! The Not so Great White Shark is one of my favorite pets. It is just so funny and reminds me of that phase in everyone's life where you have a rough patch, but you still smile in return.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
You can't threaten me, anecorbie - I am your Forever Friend.

At least at the moment.

-Indigo

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Why the one with cute in it's name...well sort of.

The Cutie Chameleon, of course!!

....or maybe the Hammerhead Shark....or maybe the Hedgehog....or maybe the Faunfawn....??? Okay, I admit that I'm having trouble deciding. Too much cuteness to pick just one!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I have a huge soft spot for Jackalopes, Sabretoothed Bunnies, and Spooktooths.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
cutest.. that is hard but i must say i feel the sunshine tarantula to be the cutest of all the spiders.. love the flip it does when you feed it too XD ooo the spectres make the cutest noises when you feed them.. was it outside cuteness only? or cute sounds work too?
stormy jen silver

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2016
The Frog
He drops from some Aquila bosses (got it from Medusa)
I call it Kermit

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
I think the cutest pet is the Iguana.. But thats because I have a giant green iguana at home.
She is cuddly when she wants to be and she can scare the cat all the time.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
For me I would say the Heck Kitty, it got a bell on it's collar.

The Ginger Cat is also cute, what can i say it's hard to resit to look away , to it's cute blue eyes.

I know this sound funny, that reaper shark looks cute, in my opinon. The " smile " make it cute.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Feb 26, 2016 wrote:
I think the cutest pet is the Iguana.. But thats because I have a giant green iguana at home.
She is cuddly when she wants to be and she can scare the cat all the time.
about 20ish years ago i had an iguana and a ferret.. the iguana was named rocko and he had a bit of blue on the tips of his spines.. the ferret was named murphey and loved to cuddle up with him.. very much the "odd couple" XD they loved swimming together and my ferret often stole treats from the refridgerator and brought them to rocko to share :3
if you ever add a ferret to this game i would buy it and if possible name him murphey :3 mine was a light golden color with a chocolate mask and a flashy white bib
stormy jen silver