Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Complaint.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 21, 2012
As this morning you can say I played pirate 101, than I had to go somewhere. When I got back on to the character selection ad picked the main charter I use. It said "sorry that area is not yet ready for you pirate". Im level 38-39 in the Temple Of Toloc. If this is not fixed to my account with everything to normal, ill write a bad review about this game

- It is my ONLY character and I also have crowns, membership, and great ships on that character. I spent MOST of my time on pirate 101 leveling up this character and this is what I get for doing so. If you could please fix this "As Soon As Possible (ASAP)" That'd be great.

Im not really the person to be waiting, there is really nothing to do except play VD on the computer (video games).

--How is it that I cant go in that area?

Thank You

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

That message just usually means the area needs to load. If you wait a moment, it should download and then you can enter.

If that doesn't work and you need extra help, please send an email to support@pirate101.com.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012
Ensign
Dec 21, 2012
Whoops .

It was just that certain computer I was playing on that had the problems. Because I waiter a very long time for it to finish and it never did so I player ROBLOX instead while I waited but it never did. When I got back to my main computer it loaded fine and consisted on no problems at all.
It is that computer had many viruses after I checked the software scanner and many of them were affecting the games that were being played.

Thank You Anyway!