Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Devil fish hallow

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
I always go to devil fish hallow and i want to know if you guys can make the sharks and troggies there have a rare drop of mega snacks for people with no gold or pet snacks because the pet snacks in the bazaar are so hard to get they always have low level snacks so please add some mega snacks to the troggies and sharks in devil fish hallow. from golden dino webb max buccaneer and dark dino webb level 21 musketeer

Ensign
May 12, 2011
Golden Dino Webb on Feb 1, 2016 wrote:
I always go to devil fish hallow and i want to know if you guys can make the sharks and troggies there have a rare drop of mega snacks for people with no gold or pet snacks because the pet snacks in the bazaar are so hard to get they always have low level snacks so please add some mega snacks to the troggies and sharks in devil fish hallow. from golden dino webb max buccaneer and dark dino webb level 21 musketeer
they actually do drop good pet snacks and good gear, group chests will allow you to find them easier.

Troggies drop lvl 15 rare equipment

Waponi drops lvl 20 rare equipment

Sharks drop lvl 25 rare equipment

I think thats right, I might go there to make sure i'm right, just hope someone is there when I get there :P

Fiery Jonathan Nightingale Lv 65
Cautious Jonathan Nightingale Lv 65
Jonathan Nightingale Lv 34
Stingy Jonathan Nightingale Lv 65

Ensign
Jun 02, 2013
Jonathan Nightinga... on Feb 11, 2016 wrote:
they actually do drop good pet snacks and good gear, group chests will allow you to find them easier.

Troggies drop lvl 15 rare equipment

Waponi drops lvl 20 rare equipment

Sharks drop lvl 25 rare equipment

I think thats right, I might go there to make sure i'm right, just hope someone is there when I get there :P

Fiery Jonathan Nightingale Lv 65
Cautious Jonathan Nightingale Lv 65
Jonathan Nightingale Lv 34
Stingy Jonathan Nightingale Lv 65
I'm pretty sure that the Waponi drop the Lv. 15 gear and the Troggies drop the Lv. 20 gear.

Sly Colin Voss, Lv. 65