Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

world transporter too expensive

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 25, 2011
a thousand coins is a little to much, considering you can go to worlds for free in wiz

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
You can always fly through the Stormgate for free...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Be thankful that you have a membership that lets you use the Transportalator for gold. If I have a need for quick transport I need to use crowns. I'm not complaining about this - the price is a modest 100 crowns and I can earn that much daily by playing KI games.
I love sailing my ship between worlds or through the magnificent skyways.
Wizards have spiral keys and are magical in nature, they are also land bound and don't cover the same amount of territory we do.
I suppose next will be a request for port stones in each world.

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
No offense to anyone else, unless your like under level 5, 1000 gold is nothing, really. If you're a high level pirate (60-65) and need a ton of gold, I recommend the Moo Manchu tower, as it usually fills me up all the way to 200k by around the 8th floor, plus the gold I'm getting from the items I get every battle.