Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cat Crazy Party

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
Sorry! The Rasputin battle took up a lot of time and we try not to have the show go for too much longer than an hour.

Thanks for coming, everyone! I'm so excited about my new Lilac Kitty.
I think I'm a little jealous -- I would love to have a lilac kitty.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
Sorry! The Rasputin battle took up a lot of time and we try not to have the show go for too much longer than an hour.

Thanks for coming, everyone! I'm so excited about my new Lilac Kitty.
You mean the battle with The Rat, true form of Grandfather Spider's Children, who is the first & eldest of his Children? He was very tricky. We all should remember his Children's real names once they show their real forms. However, I enjoyed the moment that he got defeated by Wizards. Sorry it took a lot of minutes in your show.

You enjoy your new kitty pet. Maybe one day, I could do a pet battle with yours.

Maybe next time, could the next episode be bit more P101 focused? I enjoyed our newest W101 adventures & all. However, we might have to focus on seeing more new P101 adventures sometime soon or other.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
Hey sorry I didn't come on my parents didn't want me on the computer so I couldn't attend how about 5:30pm central in 2 days at vadima realm in the morphing tent?
Aye I'll be there.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Hoodoo Mistress on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
Too bad I don't have a pet kitty in game. But if it were possible, I would have brought my pet kitty from home instead. She's plenty crazy, so I'm sure she would have fitted in perfectly.
I'll be glad to morph a cat for you. Let me know day, time ( time zone ) and server.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
was a fun few minutes aye aye.. this time all 4 areas of vadima realm morph tent were FULL and even avery 1 &2 were full as well.. says a bit how many loyal pirates are still here and kicking hmm? just imagine if all the others who were unable to join because of personal stuff, plus the ones out questing and the ones who dont twitter or read these forums...thats a lot of noble pirates just begging to be noticed by KI.. must say this community is one of the best ever.. we are all tight and we cry, laugh, theorize, and sometimes XD even sleep on our feet together.. so many pirates even those currently attempting to be wizards or that have wandered off to other games.. aye we be pirates still through and through.. give us some true fodder like a book 15 and crafting and something nice we can sink our teeth in you will see us amass like an army.. Armada better be quivering in their painted-on boots cuz we pirates refuse to be beaten.. aye we grumble and gripe about things not in order and things not being added as quickly as we wish; yet our hearts beat as one drum to the call of this epic storyline and its our love for this game that makes us impatient.. no gravestone to be written yet.. I for one will not abandon this game fully.. and i suspect by the size of the turn-out yesterday there are others that agreed with me as well..
stormy jen silver

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
Leesha is Bonnie Anne so you DID get to meet Bonnie Anne
Oh wait, that's who Greyrose is on my message boards. Epic fail on my part XD

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Oops, I think I accidentally put "my" instead of the in my last post.

Ensign
Mar 29, 2013
The Rasputin battle was so boring. I was there at the event, nice to see all the cats even though I don't have one myself. I would love to though.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
HelenaQ on Jan 23, 2016 wrote:
The Rasputin battle was so boring. I was there at the event, nice to see all the cats even though I don't have one myself. I would love to though.
Hang out in the Morphing tent. I'm sure someone would be glad to morph with you to try for the cat. Heck, I'd be glad to, if you and I can arrange a time and realm.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
anecorbie on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
I'll be glad to morph a cat for you. Let me know day, time ( time zone ) and server.
Any chance we could meet up on Monday at 6:30 central - in realm Morgan Lafitte?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
HelenaQ on Jan 23, 2016 wrote:
It was interesting to see the ultimate boss battle of Polaris, I thought Tom did an excellent "color" commentary while the battle raged on.
But next time maybe Tom and Leesha could do Pirate before Wizard for a change? After all, our battles don't take that long.
Did you guys catch that hint about new pets coming to P101? Tom and Leesha looked very smug about it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Hoodoo Mistress on Jan 24, 2016 wrote:
Any chance we could meet up on Monday at 6:30 central - in realm Morgan Lafitte?
Aye, will try to be there, if not we can reschedule.