Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Schemers eyepatch

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
Ive farmed schemers eyepatch for ten hours,ten hours seems a little to long for a specific item.I know it's rare,but it seems that it's to rare.

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
Now it's been twenty hours(not exaggerating).And the schemers eyepatch still hasn't dropped.Does it have to do with the fact that I'm farming on my swashbuckler?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
rex1556 on Jan 19, 2016 wrote:
Now it's been twenty hours(not exaggerating).And the schemers eyepatch still hasn't dropped.Does it have to do with the fact that I'm farming on my swashbuckler?
Drops are random. You can't manipulate the drops. Just keep trying is my best advice. Seriously? Only 20 hrs.?
I've been farming Miranda for months.
Story Time!:
I was farming Cadmus for 2 weeks, when I finally gave up and decided to play on my Musketeer. And when she went to promote her Mag-7 companion, what did she get on her first time through the Caves of Ruin? Yep, those so rare Blades of Shade!
So, you see, its just random chance on the drops and nothing to do with who you are using or what you are doing( or not doing ).
The Good Luck emote won't hurt your chances, either.

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
After about thirty five hours,in a three day period I got schemers!!!!!